Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Jashn-e-Azaadi Mubarak!



 Happy Independence Day! Pakistan turns 65 years old! Jashn-e-Azaadi Mubarak!

I am sooooooo excited! I feel so so so so soooooooooooo enthusiastic! Here's my Facebook status copy/pasted because it speaks my heart out!


"How much I miss decorating my house with Jhandiyaan and one HUGE jhanda! Mamoo always used to say, "Baby jhanda lagayeingey! Chauda Agust!" :D I miss the way I used to celebrate Independence in schoooooool; wearing those awesome tiny pakistan jhanda badges on my uniform's dupatta, buying chotay pakistan flags on stickssss to wave em around during assembly! AND THOSE ADORABLE TINY PAKISTAN FLAG STI
CKERSSSSS .. I used to stick them on my forehead and roam around in school xD hahahaha! Miss the long drives to the samandar ki sarakkk to enjoy alllll the fun stuff people used to do on Independence!!! OMG I miss Pakistan so much ♥ Miss how we used to enjoy the day when it was celebrated in school singing all the Jazbaati Milli naghmey with so much enthusiasm and then ending up with horrible sore throats! :D Eeeeeeeee, I miss Pakistan so much today!!!"


- S. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment