Monday, September 24, 2012

Facebook Page Launches!

Heyyyyyy!

The past two days have been full of everythinggggg! Hectic group assignments at the Business school, freaky people I have been dealing with, mood swings, BIRTHDAY PLANNING (more details on that later! *wink wink*) and BEST OF ALL, I launched a page for my baked stuff :D Woohoooooooooooooo! I know everybody is clapping, hooting, and going crazy shouting!
Here's an excerpt from the page entry on my Kitchen blog:
"I really look forward to people joining and appreciating! It has been so long since I kept thinking about beginning a page for myself, but I always delayed it off for some reason or the other. If it weren't for my sister's encouragement, I still wouldn't have started it! I love her so much :D"

 Here's the link: 
http://www.facebook.com/SarasBakedCreations

Will sign in soon to blabber some more :D
- S. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment