Saturday, May 11, 2013

Exams!

I just got done with my very first final exam! Ah, the feeling of relief. I always find that the days before the exams begin are more stressful than the actual exam week. Once you start off with the first exam, you're counting down the days till it all ends! Just like that, I can already smell my holidayssss (even though the smell of rain-wet grass is much more dominating right now)!


Today will just be studying for my third and then second exam, tomorrow I'll be screaming at the top of my lungs and pacing across my room trying to memorize my worst subject this semester; Business Law. Monday will be HUGE; Business Law will be DONE!!! Tuesday would already be my second 'last' exam. Notice the word last???? *inserts extremely excited stomach feeling here*

And then ..... Sweet sweeet Wednesday; women's health will mark the beginning of my (very) long awaited Summer holidays. THREE MONTHS. NO STUDYING. NO ASSIGNMENTS. NO UNIVERSITY!!!!!

- S. Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment