Friday, May 15, 2015

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 3


Woohoo! It is time for Volume 3 of The Wacky Finds Series!

These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

When I head out for grocery shopping I always always always find something wacky! This time I got my wacky fix at a Desi store. In the cosmetics section in one corner of the shop I found this Coconut Oil pack. Coconut Oil is all non-wacky but check out the highly exaggerated packaging. Who on earth has that kind of hair?! And who on earth believes a pack of oil can do THAT to your hair?

In the same grocery store I also found these 'Jerk' seasonings. I know it's probably the other jerk but hey, my wacky mind read these as 'JERK' seasoning: the seasonings for regular jerks and hot jerks!

The winner of the Wacky Finds Volume 3 is clearly the TV show 'Aahat'. While each and every single one of Aahat's episodes is completely bizarre the one Abbie and I found the wackiest so far was based on ragging in colleges. It was literally so hilarious instead of being horror that Abbie and I had tears in our eyes. "Kiraaaantiiiiiiiii ..." "Mein gardan naheen katney doonga!" *laughs out SERIOUSLY loud*

My brother and his wife have a habit of not checking their pockets before loading in the laundry. I found pieces of washed up and dried toilet paper in the dryer's filter! No wonder that dryer burns out after every few months! Sadly, the disgusting part of it all was that my brother was going through a seriously bad flu at the time ... errr, nosey in my dryer! Eeeeeeeew!

This one I found at Walmart. World, please meet something-went-wrong-here. Olaf is fine and so is Spongebob ... but what exactly happened to her? She is Cinderella right?

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

2 comments:

  1. That does look like Cinderella with her new hair style. It changed in recent years compared to the original from the 1950 movie. I know of a few that aren't a big fan of this change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really! The only Cinderella I know of is the original one and I loved her. The stuffed toy above looked pretty rude to me, haha!

      Delete