Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 5

It's time for Volume 5 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Okay everyone, first is this little furry purple weirdo fellow I found at a toys shop. It resembles my signature original doodles (and I just got a fabulous idea of blogging about the doodles!) with the different sized eyes and broken teeth! Some of the toys they sell, I swear, I just can't even understand them! Isn't it cute and super weird at the same time?!

Oooooooooooooooooh check that out! My sister loved this (thank goodness she didn't buy it!). I found this at Hot Topic on my visit to the mall once. It's supposed to be a bracelet of some weird sort. I know I would never want to wear that casually but I'm sure someone of the other on earth loves it! That's why they sell it right?!

Also, at Hot Topic I found these Mystery Bags at the cashier's. I asked her what it was and she explained it had mystery merchandise inside. She wanted me to buy one and surprise myself with what came out of it. Maybe next time!

 2015 has officially been the year of falling sick for me! First hurting my arm and needing surgery, then getting those darn wisdom teeth extracted ... I saw a LOT of doctors in the first half of the year. I snapped this picture during a particularly long wait at a doctor's clinic. Bo-ring.

And I'll finish with me favorite. Stand up everybody, that's right. Now put your hands together and give a huge round of applause for me who finally spotted a Gus Gus plush toy that actually truly looked like Gus Gus! (If you think I'm being dramatic try googling Gus Gus plush toys and checking out what horrible skinny and non-authentic looking plush toys they have!) From watching Cinderella over and over again in my childhood I picked a favorite. I loved Gus Gus the most out of all the characters. Sadly, I controlled myself and did not buy him but I took a photo and cuddled it until mama called from behind and announced she was leaving if I wasted more time *Laughs*.

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment