Monday, October 12, 2015

Interviewed and Featured for the April A to Z Blogging Challenge

Back in April Abbie introduced me to the A to Z Challenge. I joined her for the month of April as we blogged about a common theme, i.e. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Orlando Florida. It was SUPER DUPER fun! I was enjoying finally blogging about our adventures and loving the Harry Potter memories that were now flashing on my blog everywhere!
A couple weeks ago Alex, one of the co-hosts of the challenge, emailed me and told me my theme had been so awesome that he wanted to feature my interview as 'Themes That Rocked The Challenge'. 
Oh my God, ohhhhhhhhhhh dear! HOW AWESOME WAS THIS?!

Check out my interview featured on the A to Z blog by clicking right HERE!
I can't wait to go back to the park, and for next April when I can come up with a new theme for the A to Z Blogging Challenge!! Until then find my A to Z entries by clicking the graphic below!

No comments:

Post a Comment