Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 10

It's time for Volume 10 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Say helloooooo to this wacky guy standing (umm, hanging!) at an X-Ray place I went to!

Guess what that is! Guess guess guess? They are Abbie and I in shadows, taking photos of beautiful Fall scenery!

Haaaaaaaaahahahaha. This one was so cutely wackily adorably creepy! Don't you just LOVE the expression?

Okay this one made me so angry. I'm a cake decorator and an obsessed baker so when I see a crappy cake job like this displayed in a bakery's showcase it REALLY upsets me. I found this one at Safeway and oh dear, I was so so so disappointed. I know Halloween is supposed to be all spooky but nobody told you to do such a horrid job on a cake.

This last one doesn't need any explanations. It just needs one question: Who would want to wear this?
If you said yes or showed any signs of excitement please keep it to yourself.

That's all for this time! Until the next five wacky finds ... have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment