Saturday, January 23, 2016

Come to the Dark (Chocolate) Side ...

It is a plot!
It is a conspiracy!
They are trying to kill me.
Slowly murder me.
Tempting me.
So that I give in.
So I feel guilty.
*snaps out of it*

WHY ELSE WOULD BASKIN ROBBINS SEND ME THIS IN MY EMAIL INBOX?!
This extremely heavenly description and picture of a Chocolate Ice Cream scoop ...
Please excuse me for a minute because I am sloooooooooo-oooooow-ly melting.
Okay I have done melting. Now I am sulking.
Sulking at the fact that I am one of those unfortunate human beings.
One of those who CANNOT eat this ice cream!
(which by the way is a few minutes drive away from my house!).
WHY?Well.
Because I am the kind of human being who inhales air through normal breathing but swells up like a hot air balloon! A very very GIANT hot air balloon!
Who drinks water but it converts to sugar inside me and puts an extra pile of fat around my belly.
Who eats a bite of food but it magically multiplies after going down my throat and turns into a plate full of heavy loaded full of calories dinner!

So there.
That's my first of many BeingChubby rants of the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment