Thursday, March 17, 2016

Gorgeous Blue Winter Coat - Really Gorgeous!

Recognize her? Duh! Ofcourse, that's my favorite Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl (best show on earth, hello!). While watching Gossip Girl, amongst the gossip, the excitement and suspense, the beautiful love stories, the hilarious parts, the emotional sad parts, the handsome boys, and the beautiful ladies, what I loved also was the fashion. Each and every single character had their own brilliant style and their fashion statements screamed out at me. While Serena's shades of gold had me drooling and developing a woman crush over her, Blair's colorful-stylish-beautiful style had be going gaga. I love the way Blair dressed up, from her hairstyle and iconic headbands to her beautiful dresses and absolutely envy invoking shoes. Aaaaaaaah, I need an oxygen mask when I look at her shoes! A particular winter coat she wore in one of the episodes though caught my attention. I kept staring. How could that kind of a blue look so beautiful, not-awkward-at-all, beautiful on her? That was it. I needed a blue winter coat.
A coat 'emergency' was declared and Abbie and mama were alerted of exactly what I wanted. We all kept our eyes wide open in the aisles of every shop we went to that had coats. I had bad luck, I couldn't find it anywhere. Until finally one day I found it. We were shopping at Macy's and I asked if I could go and see the coats section. It was there. It was that aaaaaa-aaaaah moment where suddenly everything else becomes dim and dark and what you are meant to see becomes illuminated as if wanting for you to spot it - as if some witchlight shines upon it. It was there and mama and Abbie had already picked it up and asked me to try it on. I did. Perfection.

Presenting my beautiful blue winter coat. I sashayed around in this hot beauty all throughout winter. I loved the way it looked on me and the way I looked wearing it. Blue suited me a lot too! The Anne Klein Petite Double-Breasted Peacoat is the perfect fit in all the right places, cozy in all the right ways, and stunning in every way possible.

Beautiful, is it not?
2016 has already been so wonderful for me in terms of my shopping!
I can't wait to see, buy, and blog about all the awesome things I'll find ahead!

Oh and I hope everybody saw my beautiful Brown Leather Bag inspired by Serena Van Der Woodsen!? Drool over it by clicking right here!

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog in the morning. The pictures are always colorful and your writing is so bright and enthusiastic. It starts my day on a positive note. BTW, that is an AWESOME coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Climbs down from cloud nine) *ahemmmmmmmm* Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D
      Your comments always brighten up my day Suzanne! <3

      Delete
  2. I'm stopping by from the A to Z Challenge. If you get a chance, would you add the badge for the Challenge to the sidebar of your blog page? That way, people will know you're doing it. The code and the badge are on the main A to Z blog page. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you during the Challenge...

    John Holton
    Blogging from A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    The Sound of One Hand Typing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey John!
      So glad to have you over on my blog! My blog will be wearing the A to Z badge with pride! I've been working on my posts and was going to add the badge before I got sick with stomach flu (Ughh, it was B-A-D!). I'm back now! Can't wait for the challenge myself!

      Delete
  3. Love the coat! It looks really nice and the colour is fantastic.

    Fatima | www.blogsbyfa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fatima! I know right!!! It was such a great find! I still haven't gotten over it .. Couldn't winter have lasted longer? Haha!

      Delete