Monday, March 14, 2016

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 13

It's time for Volume 13 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Those who followed along as I blogged the OctoPhoMo'15 must have seen this one. The first wacky find for the month is this favorite picture of mine! It's me posing as a witch! I love it so much, don't even know why!

I found this at Five Below and it made me laugh to myself. I've seen ladies who look like they've dipped their face in a bucket full of makeup. I think makeup should be used as makeup, not as paint! This one made me think of such ladies. My absolute failure to understand moment is when I see painted eyebrows *walks away to laugh in a corner*!

Okayyyyyy so this, to me, was creepy. I wouldn't want that in my room.

I laughed so much at this! Whyyyyyyyy would a man want to wear this? I found it in the men section! Dude, if you walk up to me wearing this don't expect me to not laugh.

Of course with a baby niece in the house this one had to be a Wacky Find. We bought one of these adorable baby dolls for Gubby and she loves it!

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment