Monday, May 16, 2016

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 14

It's time for Volume 14 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

When you let your inner child out this is what happens. The above is a wacky result of some crazy kidulting! Yep, that's the one and only me wearing my baby Gubby's socks. We'd been watching over a handyman working in our basement and while that happened Gubby kept running around the entire place. We kept trying to get her to wear her socks because it was chilly back then and when she didn't I said, "Fine, I'll wear them if you don't!"

When you are a family of six people traveling seven seas across for a month this is what it looks like. We each had two suitcases to ourselves and each had at least two lockable pockets. You can do the maths.

When you go back to the country and house you grew up in you find crazy stuff from the past. This Titanic mug was staring at us recently, a relic of Abbie's obsession with the Titanic craze from our childhood! *laughs*

Here's presenting one of the many crazy things Abbie draws for Gubby's entertainment. This was actually my brother's look alike and I swear I can't stop laughing! It does sort of look like him too.

I saved my favorite one for last. This was a snapchat my brother sent us over our family joint messaging group. That's one of Gubby's baby dolls that he has added a filter to. It looks hilarious and for some reason I think I laughed harder than I should have. In fact I am still laughing at this one!

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment