Sunday, June 19, 2016

Spring In Pictures

Spring is always so beautiful (minus the bugs that the blooming flowers bring). I wanted to do a season recap to look back at all that I did during Spring and decided a picture recap would be the best! So here's my beautiful Spring season in some really pretty pictures!

I started off the season with shopping! Isn't that just the best? I love how pretty flowers are but hate how many bugs the real ones attract. So artificial flowers are my thing and I bought some pretty ones for my bedroom!

We had our Ladies' Date at Red Robin a couple times this season. It's our favorite place to hang out for a casual lunch to break the rut and relax! And who doesn't love those Onion Rings!?


We also had a brilliant Ladies' Date at Curry Leaf - our favorite Indian restaurant! Yumm yumm!









The season brought some beautiful sunsets and with my room's makeover all done I got to enjoy beautiful views from my window.

I baked lots and lots and lots this season! Baking is my stress reliever, my antidepressant, my all time favorite hobby!

Of course, when Spring and Summer arrive, so do the problems. I had some plumbing issues in my loo that needed fixing.

I started watching The Carrie Diaries again and this time actually got to Season 2!
It is almost finishing *insert sad face*.

Oh and let me never forget watching The Mortal Instruments' TV show adaptation. I got back to working out and watched Shadowhunters while I was at it. I had this like/hate relationship with the show. Read my review for season 1 here ---> *~*~*~*~*



There are some moments of your life that you wish never end. There are some memories that you cherish forever. There are some feelings that you believe are incomparable with anything in the entire universe. That's what being an aunt is like for me πŸ’• I spent the late portion of my afternoon yesterday playing with Gubby in the backyard. We blew bubbles, which she calls 'BaaBaa', and spent a while chasing them so we could pop them. Bubbles have always been my favorite and to be honest playing with Gubby was also a hidden excuse for wanting to blow bubbles for my own fun! I don't think I'll ever grow up and I don't feel that it's necessary either! ☺️ Here's to a million more precious memories made with my dolly doll Gubby ❤️✨ #auntietales #aunt #auntie #babyniece #baby #niece #moments #life #memories #cherisheverymoment #feelings #thefeels #onceuponanafternoon #afternoon ##playingtime #gubby #bubbles #blowingbubbles #childhood #nevergrowingup #precious #doll #dollydoll
A photo posted by Saraallie (@saraallie) on


There was a lot of cuteness involved too!











This Spring we also celebrated Gubby's 1.5 years old birthday! I baked a seriously pretty cake!

And finally, Spring is ending with the peaceful Ramadan!
That's all the baking I did for the Ramadan Favor Box we sent out to neighbors and friends. Yummmmmm yummmmmm! Delicious!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing everything through your eyes, Sara. Your photographs are so creative and colorful and amazing. You brighten my world. �� ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanneeeeeeeee!!! :D
      I am soooo so SO super duper happy to read this! xD Thank you so much!
      I'm so glad I brighten your world :D

      Delete