Saturday, July 23, 2016

Happy Birthday Daniel Radcliffe!

Happy birthday to Daniel Radcliffe! The one and only boy who lived (as our favorite Potter!). There couldn't have been a more perfect Harry Potter to be honest. Thank you to him for bringing my favorite character to life and for being so awesome!

Today, on his birthday, let me confess that I'd loved him since the first day he had been cast. I still remember when Dad had come back from work with a newspaper clipping in his hand. It had a picture of an adorable boy sitting in a huge armchair and officially announced him as the lead character of my favorite book series! I must also confess that about a decade ago I actually celebrated his birthday. I used to eat something sweet to celebrate and my desktop's wallpaper and screen saver (we had those back then!) used to change to his pictures to mark the occasion. Oh and no, I'm not even slightly ashamed of myself for being silly about him! He is, after all, our beloved Potter on screen! Happy Birthday to him! I hope J.K. Rowling decides to write a million more Potter books and turn them into a million more Potter movies and may Daniel Radcliffe always be in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment