Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 16

It's time for Volume 16 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Tell me that doesn't look like a shirt. Or a ghost? Seriously! COME ON! It totally looks like a shirt! *laughs*

Check out the wackiest ice cream ever! This Despicable Me ice cream shaped like a minion made our day at a local BBQ event we attended a while back. My darling niece calls the minions 'baabaa' and when she saw this ice cream she started screaming, "Baabaa Baabaa!" It was so adorable!

Okay creep alert. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is this even a thing?

This one needs an explanation *laughs*! We were sitting at the dentist's office and I was reading away on my precious Kindle when Abbie, who was bored out of her mind thanks to the long wait, decided to scare me with her spider. She has those long fingers, you know? So when she makes a spider and makes it crawl around it actually DOES feel like an icky yucky spider is there for real. FOR REAL. I hate it and she finds it the ideal way to bug me!

When you come home to this on your driveway you know Gubby the adorableness has been there *laughs*. My SIL made these drawings on our driveway to entertain the little Gubby wubby! *Insert a million hearts and kisses here*

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment