Sunday, August 28, 2016

Graphics To Love!

This month there were a ton of school memories floating around. This is officially that time of the year, the CIEs season. Years back in O and A levels this used to be the most exciting/dreadful/stressing time of the year. Everybody who had younger siblings posted about the CIE results being released and my Facebook's 'On This Day' section took me into lots of awesome flashbacks. Seriously, this time of the year used to be SO stressful. But thank God all of my results shined bright like fancy crystals. I was always the blessed high achiever making my parents proud. Lovely!

ALSO THIS PAST MONTH WAS THE MOST TIRING TIME EVERRRRR.
Seriously, how does so much work come up? People in my house REALLY need to clean up after themselves. Because I, sir, am totally tired now!

One of my absolute favorite quotes and something I absolutely believe in.
Bahahahahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Cracked me up, this one. This is so true!

And this cracked me up even harder.
WHO CAME UP WITH THIS?
This scene will never be the same again!
I'm in tears laughing out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment