Sunday, December 4, 2016

#ButtMustGo ~ Here I Go Again!


Being chubby is a constant struggle of my life and one that often frustrates and annoys me to my limits. A while ago I used to regularly record my weight loss efforts and post a monthly summary right here. It was going great for me and I was losing some weight every day. One fine day I stopped logging it but my efforts continued. It is finally that time when I am going to get back to it all over again. Yes, that's right! It's time to begin a seriously strict diet, engage in a super focused workout routine, and lose all that extra weight I've put on! It's time to bring it on all over again!


So here's my plan! I shall be working out everyday in some way or the other. The idea is to move and keep moving after every little while. I'll be keeping my body in motion - always active - whenever possible. Treadmill sessions on my Turby (which by the way is what I've named my treadmill!) will happen every alternate day. If I miss a day I'll make up for it no matter what happens. On the days when I'm not planning Turby time I'll be exercising on the big yellow gym ball I have and otherwise. I'll be setting alarms on my phone for every few hours that say, 'BUTT MUST GO'. Whenever the reminders show up on my phone I will get up if I am sitting and move around. If at home I'll climb extra stairs. The rest of the workout will be the super hectic cleaning I keep doing around the house. I do the move-the-furniture-and-clean-under-it kind of cleaning often and it is severe enough that it gets me sweating and often leaves me out of breath.


Now let me talk about the food. OMG I LOVE FOOD. However, for some time food and I will have to keep our relationship on hold. No sweet stuff, no junk stuff. I've already quite sodas months ago so that won't be a problem. I'll also aim to limit my carbs to the minimum quantity possible. I'm looking at a diet like this: Oatmeal with some jam for breakfast, tea around eleven, veggie patty or soup or lentils or vegetables for lunch, tea around three or four, very little rice or a slice of brown bread with chicken and curry for dinner, and tea around ten. If I absolutely die of hunger because I'll be eating this way a slice of apple will do. Lots and lots of water will keep me full otherwise.


Finally, let me talk about cheating. Yes yes, I'm starting and already talking about cheating. Well, lets face it, I am human and breaking into a mad chubby-tantrum is inevitable. If I ever cheat it won't be a cheat day, it'll be a cheat bite or two. If I end up going out to eat and dessert happens to arrive in front of me I promise to taste just a bite. BITE. That's all. Although I am anticipating occasional cheating I will be absolutely strict with myself and will try my best to avoid it as much as possible.

Best of luck to me! I shall report back monthly. Let's see what happens!

3 comments:

  1. Hey!

    I recently decided to get back into shape too- my December's revolution. I consider this my last ditch effort of 2016. I don't consider myself overweight, but I have some fat that I would like to lose.

    You mentioned that your weight "frustrates and annoys" you to your limits. I need to constantly remind myself that this is a process and I need to love myself through out it- and not expect immediate results.

    I look forward to hearing about your progress.
    Best of luck!

    Steph

    www.socialspying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Steph,
      Thanks for writing to me!
      You're absolutely right about weight loss being a 'process'. In fact I wrote about that in my other entry recently too (25 Life Lessons In 25 Years - http://saraallie.blogspot.com/2016/10/25-life-lessons-in-25-years.html).
      It is something I believe in myself but it still frustrates me sometimes because I am always careful of what I eat and my workout routine yet I have a tendency to gain and it's annoying! Hahaha!
      Thanks for wishing me luck!

      Delete
  2. Hey Steph,
    Thanks for writing to me!
    You're absolutely right about weight loss being a 'process'. In fact I wrote about that in my other entry recently too (25 Life Lessons In 25 Years - http://saraallie.blogspot.com/2016/10/25-life-lessons-in-25-years.html).
    It is something I believe in myself but it still frustrates me sometimes because I am always careful of what I eat and my workout routine yet I have a tendency to gain and it's annoying! Hahaha!
    Thanks for wishing me luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...