Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 23

It's time for Volume 23 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

With a two year old in the house it is not a surprise that many of my Wacky Finds are Gubby related! The first wacky find this month is yet another absolutely silly doodle Gubby and I drew together. We were severely bored at a dinner party, okay? VERY bored. I thought I was the only bored one but when I looked at Gubby I found a partner. We ended up going away from the other guests and having a play date! A fun play date! Yayyyy!

Again, my darling Gubbly wubbly with her 'bool' colored tongue. She came home from her Nani's house one evening, popped her tongue out and then said, "Beeya, look! My tongue is bool color. I ate a Laalee Pop." It was the cutest sight ever! Gubby loves lollipops and we had a good laugh for some time each time she popped out her tongue.

There's the big tall wacky pile of laundry. I'm the laundry woman of the house and responsible for sorting, loading, drying, and folding everything. I even have to take the sorted and folded piles of freshly laundered clothes to whoever it belongs. It's a LOT of work which usually doesn't get appreciated either. You know what? I'm planning on doing a blog post feature on chores! They need attention urgently!

Garbage In Garbage Out.
A caption courtesy Abbie's creativity.

Harry Potter merchandise has got to be the coolest in the world. I found this necklaces set at Hot Topic but didn't buy it. Luna's Spectrespects and her Nargles quote. LOVELY!

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment