Friday, March 10, 2017

Graphics To Love!

I love this graphic so much - it means a lot! I've noticed lately that almost every single woman I meet or know has some or the issue with their body. I say this including my own dear self. I want to lose weight because I think I have excess baggage to carry. A friend of mine, who I look at and think she's the perfect weight, thinks she is under weight and is trying to gain a few pounds. She believes I'm crazy to fuss over weight loss and I believe she is absolutely bonkers for wanting to gain extra weight. We ladies all around the world are always struggling with our bodies. Why can't we all just love ourselves and hug ourselves and be happy? I'm not an advocate of being over or under weight but I think women should take it easy - including myself. If you're trying to gain or lose just try your best and then patiently wait for the results. I need to make a mental note of this!

Never ever. They take you for granted and believe you will always be available no matter what. Eventually they'll forget you have a life of your own and will want you to be there for them regardless of what is happening in your own life. They won't care for your happiness or your sadness, your stress or sorrow, your rest or your health ... eventually you'll be the useless nobody.

I chose to embrace whatever was happening in my life and instead of fretting over every single thing I tried to accept it and learn from it. It's very difficult to have that kind of a positive outlook all the time but it works wonders!

I do, I really really do. I'd rather be at home than go out and party. My own space means a lot to me.

and then stress makes me gain weight and then I stress about the stressful weight gain and stress over how to lose it! *laughs*

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about having your own space. It does mean a lot. 😊

    ReplyDelete