Friday, June 16, 2017

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 26

It's time for Volume 26 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Starbucks came up with this really silly but adorable octopus cookie and we got one for Gubby. She loved it. We counted its legs together, loved the gorgeous purple color, and it tasted so awesome. Such a wacky cookie! I wonder if this was because Pirates of the Caribbean was releasing or just some cookie. I couldn't relate Spring and octopus together so whatever *laughs*!

Believe it or not I have never in the past twenty five years of my life ever used one of these toilet plungers. In fact for the first time ever I actually saw one up close and took one in my hand. Well, I made my brother do the nasty work but yes, I did plunge lightly once or twice, and oh my God I couldn't stop laughing to the point that I made my brother laugh too! It was so so so silly!

So we have this neighbor who just shows up in our yard whenever! Like, literally, whenever. If you step out you should be prepared for the 70% (at least!) chance that he will show up in your yard. It is actually not too nice because mostly it feels like really annoying invasion of privacy. But it's funny too sometimes, like this once when Abbie newly planted her Hydrangeas and was tending to them when he arrived. Gubby and I were watching from my bedroom's window and laughing out loud!

FIONA! The wackiest person EVER! A Cinderella Story was on TV a little while ago. I was laughing like crazy at Fiona! "So moist ... mmm" Hahaha!

And finally, this absolutely awesome wacky book which I want SO bad!

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment