Monday, December 25, 2017

Happy Holidays From Saraallie!

I'm here to wish each and every awesome one of my blog's readers a very happy holiday season! I don't celebrate Christmas yet all the happy holiday vibes all around me are my favorite. I love this time of the year. Fall and then the transition into Winter, the changing winds, the chill and the snow, the holiday spirit all around, the festivities, and the lead up to the new year ... it truly is the most wonderful time of the year! With our family's birthday season in October and November, Fall, and Winter arrivals, and the holidays it all feels like one big and long celebration!

We've had a wonderful birthday season this year during which each and every birthday was one sweet celebration. Now, a wonderful family vacation shall be the cherry-on-top finale to this excessively hectic year! I have so much awesomeness planned for my beautiful blog for the start of 2018 I can barely contain my excitement!

I hope everybody has a super exciting, happy, and full of love holiday season! Eat, eat, and eat! Chill, be happy, and eat some more! Basically, eat your heart out ... because that is exactly what I'm going to be doing! *laughs*

Happy holidays and a very happy new year!
To me, to you, and to the world! Hope the last few days of 2017 are better than the entire year combined and hope 2018 is brilliant to all of us!

XoXo! See you in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment