Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy 2018!

The first month of a new year, the first blog entry, the first few words on my blog!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! HAPPY 2018 EVERYBODY!

2017 had its share of good and bad days. Sometimes it felt like there were more horrors than lovely days. Somehow I survived with my blade emerging stronger and shinier than ever. Now I'm ready to take on 2018! I have been blessed with a grand vacation to the magical surreal world of Harry Potter in Orlando as the grand finale of 2017. Last night I returned home and this morning I've woken up with a fresh clear mind. I'd like to cast the 'obliviate' charm on myself and start fresh this year. There are plans in my head, excitement in my heart, and jittery enthusiasm in my fingers as I type! I can't wait to 2018 the right way!

Stay with me for lots of awesomeness this year!
Happy new year from me to you,
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment