Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sara's Word ~ Full Speed Ahead!

Hello my lovelies!

2018 is advancing with full speed! Well, at least for me it is. I just realized January is coming to an end and I'm still transferring, editing, and uploading pictures from my grand vacation around New Year's Eve. To be honest though, I think I've intentionally been slow in dealing with the pictures. I hope that the longer I take the longer I can stay in my 'vacation mode' and refuse to return to reality - well, at least not in its entirety. However, other than the post vacation blues, life has been going super fast. January was eaten up by my landlady's responsibilities mostly. I mean, I even had to be out working late on a Sunday night because the toilet on one of our properties decided to vomit. I'll spare you the details, I will!


I always feel like January is that busy 'planning' month during which basically the entire world decides to reset and demands attention. Problems come up at the properties, all the machines in our house demand filters' cleaning or change or whatever, the entire world just starts beeping alerts in my face! Other than the beeps, notifications, warnings, and what not even my own life is in planning mode when the new year begins. I always take January as that point in the year where I try to sort my brains right and it helps me heaps through the rest of the year. So I've been making my brains run in full speed lately, planning and organizing stuff and doing up a rough schedule of the remainder of these 365 days. I think I have a plan of action too!


For this beautiful blog I'm planning a couple of special features this year. January was all about recaps and summarizing of 2017 where I published the grand annual blog review. During the month of January I also resolved towards my goals for 2018! Next, I'm planning to do the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge again (of course, that depends on whether it is hosted again this year). Last year I started a tradition of celebrating a Harry Potter July on my blog and I'm really excited to be doing that again this year. October shall of course be the October Photography Month (fingers crossed it'll still be happening) and then finally November and December shall focus on our family's birthday season and the wrap up of this year! Sounds like a plan, doesn't it? Woohoo! Wait wait! That's not all, these are just those major events I'm planning on my blog but other than these I have lots of ideas for some seriously fabulous blogging. It will all be very awesome this year, I promise!

Some good news!!!

So as you can tell I am looking forward to lots of things in 2018. I also want this year to be the year when I restart my hobby of scrapbooking. It's one of those things I am most looking forward to along with other crafty projects I have in mind. 2018 will also be the year my second baby niece shall arrive in my world by God's awesomeness! Imagine the level of excitement I have in my heart right now!!!

Let 2018 be the year of happiness and inner peace!
Happy 2018 to all the lovelies who love me,
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment