Friday, August 17, 2018

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 37

It's time for Volume 37 of The Wacky Finds Series!

These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Yes I have done this before as well. Yes I did it again. Yes I will continue doing this for the rest of my life. It's fun and hilarious. Sometimes I like to make frustrated faces which look so perfect when the egg gets cracked. Yeah ... I'm a little strange, yes?

Auntie life is the wackiest, is it not? This fellow showed up in Mickey Mouse Clubhouse one evening when I was watching TV with Gubby as usual. I seriously had a fit of laughter. My niece was done laughing but I was dying on the sofa. I was choking. WHAT is this? You should have seen it moving!

Spotted these in Target. They're one of those super cool things that make me laugh but then I also wonder who would want to wear pizza on their feeties. I'm sure there must be someone though. because these sure did get sold out! 

My friend sent me this on Whatsapp and no matter what I tried it just didn't work for me. You're supposed to see a big butterfly or something and I saw nothing. I can see lots of rows of orange and black individual wings but that one big butterfly I just cannot see. This actually frustrates me so bad! 

Saved the cutest for last! Mama got Gubby this super adorable plush toy. His name is Kim and he's supposed to be a rockstar. He also has some brother named Jim, I think. This was all on the tag that it came with. It's so so so sooooooooooo adorable. Gubby loves it and I think I love it even more than her. Oh and the cutest part of this picture: THOSE TINY SOCKS! They're Chunky's socks from her newborn days. They're so tiny! I'm keeping a pair in her memory box!

That's all folks! Until the next five wacky finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment