Friday, November 16, 2018

Three Pet Peeves That Tick Me Off

When someone does not reply back to me!
(Especially on my face)
Seriously, how hard is it to mumble something in reply to something I said? Like not even a proper word ... maybe a 'hmm' or even a grunt to show you heard me. For God's sake if your tongue suddenly feels paralyzed just blink or mime at me. Anything. Anything at all. How difficult is it? Did you die? Did you just suddenly die as soon as you heard my voice? I just hate it. I feel like smashing something when people don't reply to me. Oh and it happens often. The worst case is when it happens in person on my face. It happens on text too. On text people would be in joint conversations with Abbie and I and as soon as I type something ... silence, blank, death. So did you pass out after replying to Abbie? Did your eyesight suddenly fail when you read that little text from me in the conversation? No no, but then your eyesight came back to read the next text Abbie wrote, right? Ah, I see, I see. Well, MAJOR face palm. Go flush your faces in the toilet while I stand here and applaud.  

Fakers, Fakers Everywhere!
To me, the most important thing in the world is to be myself. I just can't fake. I just can't. I can't even put on that artificial guest-mode on. Sure, I do become formal when guests come over but I am still me. I never picked up the weird slang people used around me in school or college just to be cool. I just can't do something that isn't ME just to show someone something or pretend I'm part of some 'group'. So naturally what ticks me off really bad is when I come across fakers. It's funny but the more I hate fakers the more I have an in built faker sensor in my head. If I see a faker I sense it immediately and there go my hate vibes. Listen up people, if you are a certain way, be exactly that. There is absolutely no need to fake your likes, dislikes, class, behavior, language, religion, beliefs, practices for anybody or anything. No. Just no. If you're not a fan of Harry Potter just don't randomly decide to fake excitement nearing a Fantastic Beats movie release date. If your friends like a certain actor don't start faking like you're totally drooling over him when you don't even care for his looks.  If you did not make it, don't post pictures from Pinterest and claim them under your name. Seriously, your idiot is showing. Just stop.

When my advice/opinion is considered insignificant!
I'm not saying I'm Miss Right but chances are if I am suggesting or saying something it IS right. I have a fear of coming off as dumb so whenever I say something or give advice or suggestions I really really think it through first. Even if I am not one hundred percent correct I am not entirely insignificant either. At least give it a chance, hear me out, even if you don't want to accept what I have to say. My two cents are worth much more than your million dollars which shall devalue tomorrow. Tomorrow, when you'll be found saying, "I wish I'd done that." I'll be sitting with my 'told you so' sign. Hmph ...

This entry has been written for November Journaling Month 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment