Thursday, January 10, 2019

Annual Blog Review ~ 2018!




"A mix of classic Desi spices make these chicken mince kababs taste out of this world. You cannot stop after just one, I promise you that. I usually eat a couple by the time I'm finished frying them and I'm not to be blamed ... it just happens, I swear! I'm innocent."

"This is a really warm and comforting Daal recipe - one which leaves you wanting more. It reminded me of the baked beans I used to look for whenever we were traveling and on vacation. The flavors are on point and it looks really yummy. It makes you feel really cozy and happy too! Impressive how much a Daal recipe can do, right?"

"When you find yourself walking towards an appetizer even though the last course of a meal has been served you know that the appetizer is deadly delicious. That's what happened with these BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pinwheels. They were deadly delicious! We ate them all day. Literally. I even stuffed myself with a pinwheel or two for breakfast. Then of course snacking. Oh and lunch. Ah yes, of course, dinner too. Wait, midnight snack as well duh! These disappeared so quickly that I had to make them a second time within three or so days. They're irresistible!"

This year I took up the April Blogging from A to Z Challenge once again. It was a hit! My theme was all about my stunning and delicious bakes from Sara's Baked Creations - my baking brand! Check it out by clicking below!

Another year of super wackiness! My Wacky Finds Series have been going awesome this year even though I missed a couple of the recent ones! Catch up by clicking the picture below!

I was super duper excited to host the Potterific July Instagram Challenge this year - something I plan to continue doing again and again! Check out the awesome challenge below ... it was a HUGE hit!

Once again this year July was dedicated to Harry Potter! I celebrated the magic all month with fabulous entries honoring the brilliant fandom! Find all the magic by clicking the picture below!

I posted some really good photography tips and tricks that have always been super helpful to me. Check it out by clicking below!

A post I published this year that is very close to my heart! Click below to read it!

I did it again this year! October Photography Month was so much fun! Click below to see all the beautiful pictures!

This year, for the first time ever, I also took part in November Journaling Month 2018! I still have to put up a pretty graphic for it. Find all the fun entries right here in this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment