Saturday, February 16, 2019

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 39

It's time for Volume 39 of The Wacky Finds Series!

These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

I wanted to get the disgusting bit done first and foremost! Hahaha! Guess what this is? The inside of the washing machine's filter thingy. It is recommended to clean it every two months but I usually do it every month to avoid the mess. This time I had a broken wrist so I couldn't clean it in a month's time. And so this happened. But isn't the black gooey residue that was the insane wacky bit. It was the sticker label I found inside. There was also a plastic packet. Both came from my bro's laundry loads which had baby clothes in them. French Terry Short Print ... hahahaha! Public service message folks, PLEASE don't forget to remove stickers from the baby clothes because it clogs up the filter's mouth causing a tonne of goo to remain! This stuff smells worse than potty. It ruins my whole day!

I found this one while clearing space in my laptop. This is YEARS old. One of the handymen/servicemen that came to our house ages ago wore THESE cow bedroom slippers all the way here. I mean, how? I don't even want to ask why. But seriously!! How? How do you wear these all around the world? They are white, don't they at least get dirty? This is just insane! *laughs*

I've introduced her before on this blog too but I felt she was the perfect post for Wacky Finds! Luna the Gryffindor snow lady was my snowman this year 2019! She and I welcomed the new year on a happy snowy note! Isn't she super awesome?

It's all fun and games until the snow-people you built with your sister and your niece start to melt and become creepy. This was the view from our window at night. My niece's snowman looked the creepiest with its towering height and extra wide smile made out of stones. I swear it looked like it would move. It was straight out of Courage the Cowardly Dog's cartoon and I thought any second it would say, "I'm a shnowman shee? A shnowman!" Hahahaha!

And speaking of creepy stuff, let me end on this note. Abbie and I started off our year with some good horror movies. One of them was Mara. It was about sleep demons and look at that ... it was a good scare with the classic disfigured, jerky movement, twitchy, long figured, creeptard scary woman! That is the most classic kind of horror in my opinion. I see the creepy demon woman with long matted hair on screen and it causes instant death! Hahahaha! But yes, the reason why I decided to share this as part of Wacky Finds was also that I found out a guy played Mara! And he isn't just some guy, he is someone who was diagnosed with some kind of a disorder when he was young. It caused his height and his fingers and the rest of his body to grow this way so that he is excessively tall with super long fingers and all. But instead of letting it ruin his life and damper his spirits he channeled his disorder and combined it with his talent for acting and became a horror movie star. I forget his name and I am too lazy to Google it again but I was so very impressed! What a way to live your life ... literally letting nothing come in your way to greatness.

That's all folks! Until the next five wacky finds, have a wacky day!

2 comments:

  1. That last bit about the actor ... now THAT'S inspiring. Thanks for passing it on. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I was so so impressed! You're welcome!

      Delete