Friday, January 21, 2022

Movies I Watched In 2021


In 2021 I had a VERY difficult time watching TV shows and I felt like I completely wasted all the money spent on our Netflix subscriptions! *laughs* However, now that I look back at all the movies I watched throughout the year I actually feel a bit better! I actually managed to watch quite a lot of movies. Even though we watched them in bits and pieces over several days ... we watched them and that's what counts!

 First Time Watches

The movie was good and finding New Girl's Nick was a pleasant surprise! Hahaha! But I have never liked Tom Cruise and I think I never will! Hahaha! But it was a good watch!

One more 'scary' movie that I did not find scary at all. In fact I was laughing at various scenes in the movie. They could have done so much with this but nope ... one more scary movie that failed to scare!

Now here is some serious brilliance! The Fallen Kingdom. The dinosaurs were EPIC and scared me to the point of giving me a stomach ache! Hahahaha! I love Jurassic Park!!! This was just brilliant!

Unlike the rest of the world I was never a fan of the original Jumanji and I had actually never watched it at all. But this one had The Rock and Jack Black so I just had to watch it! It was great! Hilarious and a really good watch!

Ohhhhhhhhh Disney magic! Another good Disney movie. Still doesn't beat Moana for me. But it was a really good movie and I watched it twice too because I watched it again with the nieces. Chunky got scared of the monsters but Gubby liked it! Silenzio Bruno!

Gubby finally agreed to let us all watch this one and then she fell in love with it! I loved it too! It was so good! Really enjoyed watching this one with the Bubbsters!

This was an 'awwww' kind of movie which I really enjoyed watching. I've always been a big Cinderella fan and more than the princess I loved Gus Gus and her Godmother! So I knew I'd end up liking this too! It wasn't as hilarious as I thought it would be from watching the trailer though. But I definitely enjoyed watching this!

I watched a Christmas themed movie in Spring! Hahahaha! But I don't care about Spring so why not, right? This was a cute movie to watch! Funny too! Very festive and definitely a good movie to watch around the holiday season!

Chunky was in love with cows this entire year for some reason so this one was entirely for her and we all ended up loving it so much! We laughed so much!!! It was so good!

I watched this one for Blake Lively and she was beautiful as always! The movie was good! I liked it. It was a good one time watch. Cool concept.

I'm allllllll about girly movies and I had loved the first one so of course I loved this one too! I laughed and cried and had the time of my life watching this! Brilliant movies!!!

Second and Hundredth Time Watches

My childhood movie!!! I watched it with the Bubbsters this time and both Gubby and Chunky agreed I was like Baloo. I LOVE BALOO SO MUCH so I take it as a compliment! Hahaha! AWESOME movie and AWESOME time watching it with the kids this time!

It's Gubby's favorite movie and we all love it too so of course this one had to repeat this year as well. I watch it for Clawhauser! Hahahaha!

Gubby read the book and all so we HAD to watch this classic with her! For me it was a repeat watch! I love Depp and all but Charlie and the Chocolate Factory isn't my favorite ... it depresses me for some reason! I enjoyed it with Gubby though!

Always always always a favorite! I just can't stop laughing!

Another favorite! I love the minions so much and also Gru! LOVE this movie!

Of course the year doesn't happen if there's no Potter marathon! We started the year with a Potter marathon which nobody let us finish! We ended the year starting a Potter marathon too! BEST MOVIES IN THE UNIVERSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment