Tuesday, April 19, 2022

I Return With a Big Brain Block!

Look who it is! ME! Yet again making an entry back to my blog after shamelessly having completely ignored it. *sighs* Oh and I return with my head bowed down in shame because I'm coming back with a big brain block. I don't know what to start with. I don't know how to catch up. I don't know when to blog. I just am a big brain-mess right now.

I know! Lets start with the why? Why have I been missing in action? Well, easy. Nobody has given me time to sit down and blog in peace. When you're running around in panic meeting everybody's unneeded deadlines you just aren't in the mental state to be able to sit down and blog. So that is exactly what has happened to me. I am brain-locked at the moment because I just haven't given my brain the time to sit down, calm down, and relax.

Next, let me tackle the 'what'. What is happening? What should I start writing about now that I am trying to get back to my darling blog? Well. I am brain-blocked so I don't exactly know where to begin. So why don't I just dump it all and try and see how that goes.

For starters, I am halfway through Ramadan right now. My tummy grumbles as I type because Ramadan and IBS do not gel well together and I just had a big bathroom episode from which I'm trying to recover from. I know, TMI, but I am literally going to be brain dumping right now. Next important update is the room makeover. I have been missing from my blog so I haven't had the chance to talk about this yet but I have done a full makeover of my room. Everything has been moved and the entire look has completely changed. I sit here staring at my newly rearranged Potterific Corner behind my laptop's screen and I am just so in love with what I see. My desk space and a bit of my bed's makeover is still not complete and some little things remain unsorted on the floor in my room but I will be getting to those after Ramadan.

That's the last picture I took of my bed before moving everything!

Next big update is my heartbreak over not being able to go and watch The Secrets of Dumbledore right now. Bro refused, rather rudely, and mama will never allow Abbie and I on the highway by ourselves so we're stuck waiting for bro to take us. This is the most unfortunate and most helpless feeling ever. I'm trying to avoid spoilers as best as I can and I'm hoping that by the time bro's going to be done with his Eid socials, the theater will still have some kind of movie poster or display up for me to get pretty pictures taken against. It's just sad to not be able to go for no reason at all. It's heart breaking. Just ... so heart breaking.

Finally, third big update is that my foot is still not feeling well. I continue to go for laser therapy seshs though they have been spaced out to try and avoid going in Ramadan. I feel like I'm at a 95% kind of improvement but now the pain has become localized to specific spots under my foot and behind the ankle. I also feel like the pain has changed to like a stiff kind of ache instead of the terrible pain I had before. I keep feeling the need to somehow make my foot stretch and pull and 'click' into place. Not sure if I can explain that last one, but yeah.

Actually, I do have more updates ranging from BIG ones like the fact that I could go to Philadelphia and experience the Harry Potter Exhibition to small stuff like Johnny Depp currently sitting in a court house embarrassing himself further. *laughs* Yes, that last one doesn't really affect my life but I have been following the trial so I do care about it?

See? Brain dumping helps! I came up with SO much that I want to talk about and write about. I just need to find time and get my brain into that zone again where I can blog my heart out the way I want to. I thought about so many ideas where I wanted to return to my blog with a proper blog post but it just wasn't working out so I decided on a brain dump instead. And I'm so glad I did!

Now I am hoping that with the initial brain dump done, I should see some kind of improvement in my brain's block and hopefully I should be back to blogging regularly like I used to ... like I want to! I have so much to tell and so much to show. It's sad that I'm just not finding the time and the brain capacity to be able to do so! I need to fix that! ASAP. And I'm hoping this should do the trick!?

No comments:

Post a Comment