Tuesday, June 7, 2022

#IBelieveJohnnyDepp

“Veritas numquam perit.
Truth never perishes.”
“The best is yet to come …” - Johnny Depp

#IBelieveJohnnyDepp and I'm very proud of being on his side.


The past month saw the rather ugly court battle between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard which finally came to a victorious conclusion for Depp! I'm just so happy! It's like getting some kind of personal satisfaction; like justice was finally served somewhere in this messed up world!

I will be honest, I wasn't 100% blindly trusting Johnny from the start. I've had my unfair more-than-needed share of horrible people in my life and trusting people doesn't come easy for me. I did have the horrible sinking feeling in my stomach that maybe he had hit her. Maybe, the Johnny Depp I loved growing up had actually done something wrong. You know, how impossible is it for someone to get annoyed and hit someone when they're under the influence of drugs and not operating at 100% brain capacity? That's why drugs are bad, aren't they? I kept praying and hoping that this would all be false and that no, even in that kind of state, Johnny wouldn't resolve to violence. It just didn't go with him, you know? There was my gut feeling that just didn't want to believe he could have done something of the sort but my brain kept saying, WHAT IF?! That is when, thank God, the case was televised live for me to view!

With every passing day of watching the court sessions live, all my doubts were cleared away. Truth is always visible. Truth is always audible. Truth is always right there in your face. People just choose to ignore it. That's one of my strongest beliefs in life. That's what happened here too. Fakers can't fake forever. They break, they falter, they are exposed. Amber Heard was a fake face and as soon as she got on the stand to say her side of the story it all came crashing down. Evidence after evidence, witness after witness, statement after statement ... it only started becoming clearer and clearer that she was blatantly lying.

By the time the closing arguments were made by both parties and the case handed to the jury, I didn't even need a verdict. I knew the truth. I have hardly any hopes from the people of this world to do any justice at all and their opinions and judgment mean nothing to me. When news came of Johnny Depp having flown off to the UK for concerts I wasn't even waiting for the verdict anymore. For me, Johnny had spoken, Johnny had fought, and Johnny had already won because I believed in him. However, the day it was announced that the verdict would be out in an hour's time my heart did a somersault and landed somewhere in my stomach. I knew it didn't matter even if they ruled against him, I knew he wasn't waiting for them either, but even then ... it made me nervous. 

The first of June, year 2022! The day justice - for once - was served! A man had to lose six years, his self respect, his career, and his finger to gain his confidence to fight for the truth. A man had to spend six long years to prove to the world that he - a man - could also be a victim. A man had to go through immense emotional damage to counter the malice of this world.

The world may be cruel and harsh and unjust. But truth, in the end, always wins and so do those who stick with it! Haters, open your eyes and ears and take this in today. You may be laughing now but you shall not have the last laugh.

Amber Heard. What a shame. What an absolute embarrassment to the human kind, especially us women! What a complete hoax, scam, fraud! What a disaster to the real victims of abuse. What a liar. What an absolute disgrace. I feel disgusted by her. Actual disgust. This is the face of true evil and thanks to people like her this world is full of malice and toxicity. Thanks to people like her I have my trust issues. Thanks to people like her those who know the real truth stay silent and suppressed.

I feel ecstatic for Johnny Depp. I don't know him. He doesn't know I exist. Yet, I personally feel happy for him. I personally feel like a burden's off my shoulders now that he has won the case. Imagine, if I can feel this way just by witnessing the lies on the internet, how must he be feeling having gone through all of it for more than six years of his life?!

No comments:

Post a Comment