Saturday, June 11, 2022

POTTERIFIC JULY Instagram Photo Challenge 2022


GRAB YOUR WANDS!
PULL UP YOUR SLEEVES!
IT IS HAPPENING!
POTTERIFIC JULY!!!
COMING TO INSTAGRAM FEEDS NEAR YOU!

Ladies and gentlemen, Potterheads and supportive Muggles and NoMajs I officially announce POTTERIFIC JULY 2022!!! The Instagram celebration challenge, loved by hundreds of Potterheads across the globe, is coming back for its FIFTH year!!! I can't believe what I started five years ago casually has become such a joy for Potterheads all around!

I'm so excited and looking forward to another brilliant magical awesome shawsome fantastic fabulous month of July with you all!!! Once again, my friends, lets come together for POTTERIFIC JULY to celebrate our beloved Potter's birth month!!! There will be magic, there will be fun, there will be SO much to love and enjoy! It shall be like one  month long virtual birthday party!

Picture prompts, magical reels, games and polls and quizzes and discussions and interactive stories! Find more Potterheads on the Pottergram, be found by others who share the love of this glorious fandom, celebrate with each other!!! THIS SHALL BE AMAZING!!!

 

First and foremost, a recap for those who need a refresher and some explanation for the Potterheads hearing of Potterific July for the first time!


What is Potterific July?
It's an excuse to come together with fellow Potterheads to celebrate Harry Potter's birth month! I initially began my own little celebration on my blog right here where I wrote about any and every thing Potter related before I started celebrating with everyone else. Throughout the month I discuss stuff from the books and movies, show off my merch, and live life Potterificly. Part of this awesome celebration is the Instagram Challenge!!! In 2018 I decided to celebrate with the awesome Potter community on Instagram and created the PotterificJuly Instagram challenge which has since been a huge hit!

What is the awesome PotterificJuly Instagram Challenge?
The Potterific July Instagram Challenge is one of the best decisions I've made in my life so far. It is thirty one days of posting Potter related pictures based on a prompts list I post on my Insta. It's very first year, it was received with such enthusiasm and it became a huge hit as hundreds of Potterheads joined in from all across the globe. On popular demand, I hosted it again in 2019 to witness another very brilliant year. In 2020 Potterheads eagerly awaited the challenge to get away from all the meh the pandemic had created. In 2021, last year, hundreds joined once again to have an epic month! So of course, I am back with another one for 2022! This will be Potterific's fifth year and I'm so excited!

What do you have to do for the PotterificJuly Challenge?
There are only and only two rules! First: Use the hashtag #PotterificJuly so we can all find you. Second: HAVE FUN! No commitments, no pressure. Join me on Instagram and follow along the prompts all month. If you miss a prompt here and there that's fine too! I'll be featuring as many posts as I can in my stories throughout the month (I end up sharing everybody!). We also have Potterific discussions, polls, questions, and what not in my stories every day! I share your responses too! It's very interactive and magical!

I wanna join! What should I do next?
So here's what to do:
Grab a copy of the prompts list by saving/screenshotting the picture above.
Find and connect with me on Instagram! @Saraallie where you'll find this list too!
Be there on the first of July with the hashtag #PotterificJuly shining on your posts!
Oh and don't forget!!! Have fun!


It would be awesome if you could somehow let me know you'll be joining me for the #PotterificJuly Instagram challenge. You can find me on Instagram and DM or comment on the prompts post there. You could also leave me a comment below this blog post and leave a link to your Insta for me to check out. I love meeting new Potterheads!

Lets make it bigger and even more awesomer this year!
Spread the word, bring fellow Potterheads with you!
The more Potterheads the better and the more fun our July shall become!
See you on the first on Instagram!
Remember: #POTTERIFICJULY
Without the hashtag we can't find you!

Happy Pottering,
Mischief Managed!

No comments:

Post a Comment