Friday, April 29, 2016

The Yummiest Cinnamon Banana Crumb Cake

Divine. Divine. DEE-VINE!

Your majesties here are extremely rich and flavorful Cinnamon Banana Crumb Cakes with two gorgeous layers of deliciousness that will drive you INSANE-UH!

There's the cake layer and then the layer of sticky and sugary cinnamony goodness and then more cake and then a thick fat layer of fresh baked crumbs that will give you the perfect crunchy buttery duo.
Ohhhhhhhhh my!

I'd seen crumb cakes on Buddy Valastro's Cake Boss on TV and since then had wanted to try them. When I did I decided to go with something banana because lets face it, over ripe bananas paired with butter and sugar is just DIVINE. Excuse me, I think I forgot to mention the cinnamon. Mmmmmmmmm mmmm the combination of cinnamon sugar with bananas ...
MUST.HAVE.MORE!

Sweet, rich, moist, sticky, crunchy, buttery, sugary, yummy, delicious ....
Utterly butterly delicious! That's how I like my crumb cakes too, with that THICK layer of crumbs exploding with flavor! Errrrrmahgerdddddd I'm in heavennnnn.

All the mouth-watering pictures in this post are original Sara's Baked Creations' content. Please have some shame and refrain from copying, recreating, and cheating without giving proper credit and mention!
Sara’s Baked Creations is on Mission Sweetness! Sara and Abbie are hobby bakers who bake for friends and family only. We are not a commercial bakery business; it gives us joy to spread smiles while enjoying sisterhood and living our passion for baking.

Connect with me and the awesomeness of Sara's Baked Creations everywhere!
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Visit our Instagram!
Pin away on Pinterest!
Visit the website!


Click above to go to the A to Z website!

And click the picture above to see the index for all my awesomeness in this challenge!

2 comments:

  1. That looks incredibly yummy. I've never made a banana crumb cake only apple.

    @WeekendsinMaine
    Weekends in Maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yummmmmmm! I must try an apple crumb cake then :D

      Delete