Monday, November 12, 2018

Gubby - The Tiny Person Who Loves Me

This week I was blessed with many tear jerking moments when I witnessed my almost four year old niece saying the sweetest things about me. My Gubbly Bubbly darling has become like a friend to me. She is growing up super fast and now speaks to me like she's my own age. I love talking to her about everything that's on my mind; my thoughts, my crazy wonderings, my troubles. She just comes to me and says, "Beeya, what's wrong?" and I tell her whatever it is on my mind. She listens to me and sometimes suggests the most wonderful of things. Her cute little blabberings often make the entire world's sense to me. Without knowing Gubbzy makes me feel on top of the world.

"Who is your best friend Mannee?" Abbie asked.
"My Beeya is the best. I'm Beeya's best friend!" Gubby replied.

"What's written on my shirt Daadi?" Gubby asked.
"Awesome like daddy," Daadi replied.
"No no no, awesome like Beeya!" she exclaimed.

"Hey Beeya, you're so cute! I love you!" she declared while randomly attacking me with kisses.

"Beeya, if you're sad, apply nail polish, then when you'll look at your nail polish you'll feel happy again," she suggested.

Every day, she does something that just melts my heart. I love her so much sometimes I don't even know if my heart can handle it. My Gubblegum is the tiny person in my life who makes me feel loved! May God bless her always! *insert a million kisses here*

This entry has been written for November Journaling Month 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment