Thursday, November 8, 2018

"Saraallie" ~ The Super Duper Mega Blockbuster Movie


The grand premiere happens and BAM the movie is an instant hit.
It's a Super Duper Mega Blockbuster!
It reigns over the box office and the audience goes crazy.
It's the talk of the town. It's remembered for centuries.
It's written about in history. It's THE movie.
It's the movie titled "Saraallie" - a movie about me.

Funny thing is that I've actually planned this out in my head. My biopic! I've even had such discussions with a couple of friends. I have lived such an exciting life so far, what an exciting movie I'd make! It would be grand. Very grand.

As far as movies are concerned I'm more Bollywood than I am Hollywood so my mega blockbuster biopic would be a Bollywood production for sure. Hollywood is just too plain to be able to depict my life properly. It would be a fantabulous, grand, glorious movie falling in the genre of Drama. Oh what a drama it would be. Full of emotions! Happiness of the ecstatic kind, sadness of the melancholic kind, love of the sincerest kind, hate of the severest kind, anger of the dangerous kind, kindness of the compassionate kind.


I've put in a great deal of thought in this but there's one thing I still haven't made up my mind about. Who would play me in my biopic? I honestly couldn't come up with anybody. My question is, can I play myself in my movie? Nobody can play me and do me justice! I'm an original piece - inimitable! *laughs* But if it's absolutely necessary to have someone else play me I think Parineeti Chopra is fit for the role! Firstly, she's a brilliant actress. She's played silly, emotional, girly, and all kinds of roles and done them all so so so well. Secondly, I'm a full figure chubby chubbers and I can't have a super thin actress play me; Parineeti - I've seen her chubby too and after her weight loss she still hasn't disappeared like the other women going mental over that overrated size zero figure. I think she can play both of my crazy and emotional sides well. She can do both glamour and silly so she should be great. But still, my first choice is myself. I would want to play myself and if that's not 'allowed' then Parineeti it shall be. And lets be real, the Drama Queen soundtrack makes for a perfect background score for me! Hahaha!

I may be unsure about the actress but there is one thing I know for sure. My movie would be a blockbuster directed by Karan Johar! Nobody can match the sassy and classy of my life better than Karan Johar. He's the only single human being capable of doing justice to my life. His extra ordinary stylish movies, over the top emotions, and all that glamour, glitz, and shine are what I need to perfect my movie! So KJo it shall be!

Wow! I actually want someone to make this possible. This is an instant super hit!!!!

This entry has been written for November Journaling Month 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment