Sunday, October 28, 2012

OctoPhoMo Major Catching Up


Okay! Here I am for serrrriously catching up with OctoPhoMo 2012! I had so much going on I just couldn't log on to blog pictures! Here I go ...

October 19th: Candles


This one is from a mini celebration I had with my friend on campus for my 21st birthday :D

October 20th: Black Cat


Meet Shadow, my sister's sleepy looking black cat :D

October 21st: Jack-O-Lanterns or Scarecrows


From my Halloween Sp00kcakes :D Shall blog about these soon!

October 22nd: Monsters


Found these awesome monster cupcakes in Giant :D

October 23rd: Something you hate to do


BREATHING IN THE SMELL OF RAW MEATTTTT! YUCKHHHHH!

October 24th: Christmas Decorations


I found these gorgeous (my type) of ornaments in Michaels! They were SO adorable, but a little bit on the expensive side so I didn't buy them!

October 25th: Halloween decorations


Found these AWESOME Halloween decor sprinkles :D Used these on my Halloween Sp00kcakes! Still have lots left over!

October 26th: Something Purple related to Domestic Violence, for National Domestic Violence Awareness Month


Just applied gorgeous purple nail polish :D


October 27th: Ghosts or Vampires


Years ago I found these Vampire Twilight Dolls in Walmart. Trust me that is one kind of BARBIE I would never wanna buy :P Haha!


October 28th: Candy or Fall Scenery


CANDAYYYYY! From MnM's World in NYC!

Ah! That feels better! Finally caught up with OctoPhoMo!!

- S. Ali









No comments:

Post a Comment