Friday, February 25, 2022

Winter 2022 AwesomeBoard and Desk Decor - Show and Tell!

Just about the last month left of Winter 2022! I am so not ready for the season to end. If you've been here a while you know Spring and Summer are just not for me. So I'm over here living as much of my darling Winter season as I can. I sit here, my laptop opened up in front of me, as I stare at my beautiful Winter AwesomeBoard behind it. This time I was very indecisive about how to style my desk because I keep feeling like I want to change the layout of my room and move my desk to entirely new spot. I'm bound because I've drilled holes in all the walls for the various collages and what not and I don't know anything about the P of painting walls so I'm pretty much stuck! *laughs* That is something I shall keep on thinking about until one day I can actually get to it. For now though, my desk looks like a happy Winter fest for the season!

This season's decor had a bit of old and new stuff. I got Target's famous new snow globe and did a DIY Winter scene with it which I enjoyed very much. At the same time I also got my long lost beloved snowman from the stuff Dad got shipped from my childhood home back in Pakistan. I was so happy when I saw it! It used to be my favorite back when I was a kid and I was delighted that nobody had destroyed or damaged it. He's so happy looking! I displayed all my latest Starbucks cups on the board to keep the happy memories of sipping hot chocolates with my bestie Abbie right here in front of me. There was a LOT of gingerbread men themed stuff all around too! I find it the cutest!

Check out the close ups and details!

One of the new things I got this season included this adorable little pocketbac holder from Bath and Body Works. SO CUTE! I know they're supposed to be holders for sanitizers but when has anyone ever been able to stop me from finding creative uses for stuff? Neverrrrrrrrrrr! I've been using their pocketbac holders as decor for my AwesomeBoard displays and they always look adorable!

That adorable Gingerbread man cookie from last year made an appearance again! Because I love it so much! Right next to it you'll see the new cutie pie sweater ornament I found at Target. I saw it and fell in love immediately! It was MADE for my AwesomeBoard! It is so cute with the authentic knitting all the way to the tiny little hanger it is on! Love it!

Doesn't that look adorable?! I really loved that this year my AwesomeBoard was giving such adorable vibes! It was such a happy sight to look at! Oh and the adorable vibe continued all the way to the desk decor too! Take a look at the cuteness!

THAT SNOWMAN! That's the snowman I am talking about! Super cute and still in perfect condition!

My beautiful DIY snow globe! My first ever DIY of Target's snow globe! I love it! I had a very difficult time keeping things in place when I tried shutting the globe on top! *laughs* But even with that annoying little bit happening I still loved this so much and I can't wait to do more DIYs with this in future! Check out the close ups!

Also! Check that adorable snowflake shaped mat I got from Target! So cute!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I've thoroughly enjoyed my Winter decor all season long. I know there's a month left before Spring and technically that's a good enough time to enjoy this some more but I still feel sad that I'll have to take all of this down soon to change it up! I don't want to! Can I keep the smiley snowman and Gingerbread cookie and all of this through the Summer heat? *laughs* Then I can just directly fast forward to Fall when I won't be so sad changing the seasonal decor!? Hee hee hee hee!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely keep the gingerbread man! Gingerbread isn't just for winter, you know. Have you never heard of the Gingerbread Boy and the Fox? That's a summer tale, if ever I heard one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I haven't heard of that! Love my little Gingerbread man!

      Delete