Thursday, January 2, 2014

I claim to return!

It's been two+ months since my last post on my darling blog & I've been wanting to blog every single day since then. Life has kept me busy though; with the hectic month of Ramzan and my brother's wedding reception competing to take the majority of my every day I have been tired and blank. It really is a serious case of writers' block. Lots of ideas, entry titles, topics, and drafts crossed my mind all this while yet I couldn't frame it into words!

However, things will hopefully be changing and with change comes the hope that I'll be able to write again! I'm done with the preparations for my brother's wedding, the reception is done too, we just had a change of air through our road trip to Canada & back, and university's about to reopen. That's a lot of change, yeah!


No comments:

Post a Comment