Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Auntie To Be!


YES!! NEWS OF THE YEAR IS THAT I AM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE THIS YEAR!!!
I can't wait! I've always been the youngest in my family and I've never had a baby to play with. My little nephew or niece (and yes, we are keeping that suspense because my brother wants to!) is going to be in my arms soon and the little one is being waited for very eagerly in my house Insha'Allah (God Willing!).
I have specific and strict instructions that I cannot reveal the baby's gender yet so obviously, even though I have been dying to, I can't blog about all the wonderful baby shopping we have done so far!
But here's a teaser trailer!! *winks*


Will it be a Super Boy or will it be a Super Girl?

That's a secret I'll never tell!
X.O.X.O.

(Don't worry, I haven't lost my mind .. I just finished watching Gossip Girl on Netflix, thus the influence!)

- S. Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment