Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 2

It is finally that awesome time when I post Volume 2 of The Wacky Finds Series! A monthly series I started last month out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ...
When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

First up in Volume 2 of The Wacky Finds Series is this seeds' heart I found when Abbie cut up a Green Bell Pepper! Things like these creep me out! But seriously, who knew the seeds of a bell pepper formed a heart shape? You're welcome for the genius discovery!

OMG! Pretty Little Liars is my current Netflix obsession and look what I found! One of my bananas had 'A' written on it!! I AM TELLING YOU THAT RED COAT IS AFTER ME!
PS: I am still on the fourth season so if anybody gives me any spoilers be prepared to hear a LOT of angry curses!

When you have an almost five month old darling little niece playing around in your house you are bound to find the wackiest of things everywhere! Wacky Find #3 are these adorable socks/shoes! How cute are they now, really? Ah, my dear Gubby, I love you so much!

Wacky Find #4 is a disgusting kind of wacky! Guess what that is? The dried up glue from my surgical site! Yep, my surgeon applied some glue called dermabond on my arm instead of giving me external stitches and a couple days later it fell right off and into my hand! Vomits.

And lastly, Wacky Find #5 is this slice of pizza. Wait, can we call it a slice? When we are on a diet (which is all the time except on vacation!) this is how large a pizza 'slice' Abbie hands me for lunch! How cool is that?

Until the next five Wacky Finds for next month ... I shall enjoy the craziness around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment