Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 8

It's time for Volume 8 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

First wacky things first ... Isn't anything 'minions' automatically wacky? I love these little annoying fellows!

Look what I found, the wackiest plush toy they've ever decided to make. GRUMPY CAT! Haha. The toy was so damn grumpy! Perfection!

Look, it's an alien! No look, it's a monster! No no wait ... It's a sweet potato which decided to grow out as it sat ignored in our kitchen. I hate it when something like this happens! Wackiest ugly little picture.

Okay I confess today finally. I do not like these flamingo thingies at all! Mama loved them so my brother gifted her these on her birthday last year. They are so annoying!

And the cutest for the end of course ... when you have an almost eleven months old baby niece in the house you have wacky cute stuff scattered around the entire house. Gubby, I love you so much sweetheart! You make a lot of mess when you leave behind your toys to go and sleep, but still ... you're the adorable-est person ever!

That's all for this time! Until the next five wacky finds ... have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment