Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 11

It's time for Volume 11 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

Okayyyyyy! First let us all appreciate the stupid lady who did this to me. This is an older picture from when I had my annual blood work done and ended up getting a nurse-person-thingy who had no idea what she was doing. Not only did it hurt real bad as the blood was drawn, I also ended up with this ugly wacky bruise which hurt for days after.

Andddd this wacky Dinosaurs display at Target's toy aisles. We posed with them after I took this picture, duh.

My view from the last time I took a trip to Costco. I bought Funshine for my Gubby, who sat in my trolley facing me all the while we shopped at Costco.

How wacky are these color changing spoons at Menchie's!? So cool, right? Menchie's always comes up with really wacky stuff. Too bad I don't like yogurt! I go there for the little piece of brownie Abbie adds to her froyo cup for me.

Stay at Cabana Bay Beach Resort in Orlando Florida and you'll be joined by this little blue man. As if these painted blue men aren't wacky enough on their own, this little blue man hangs from one of the hangers in the hotel room's closet!

That's all for this time! Until the next five wacky finds ... have a wacky day!

2 comments:

  1. You know, when I get around to starting my own blog, I may just have a section similar to this. (You'd get credit for the idea, of course.) I look forward to your Wacky Finds posts. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God! This comment made my day! :D
      Abbie had suggested I make a linky out of this so blogs could join and we could all officially do it together! Maybe when you start a blog I'll convert this into a linky! :)
      Thank you Suzanne!

      Delete