Saturday, March 5, 2016

Answering 50 Random Questions About Me

  1. Full name? Sara Ali - the awesomeness!
  2. Zodiac sign? Libra
  3. How tall are you? Five feet five inches
  4. 3 Fears? Embarrassment and humiliation, loss of a loved one, spiders and bugs.
  5. 3 things you love? Things .. Umm Harry Potter, food, my blog!
  6. Who is your best friend? My one and only sister, The Abbie!
  7. Last song you listened to? 'Leaving on a Jet Plane' while Abbie sang over breakfast this morning.
  8. 4 Turn ons? I have a scale from zero to Johnny Depp. The higher up you are on that scale the more easily this question is answered!
  9. 4 Turn offs? Faking, poor hygiene, inappropriate slang language, desperate need to be a part of the cool groups.
  10. What color is your underwear right now? Beige
  11. How many tattoos/ piercing do you have? Two ear piercings in each ear.
  12. How do you feel right now? Positive!
  13. Something you really, really want? To go back home and achieve my weight loss goal! 
  14. Current relationship status? Excessively in love with myself and drooling over fictional characters and TV celebrities.
  15. Meaning behind your URL? Saraallie is my nick name!
  16. Favorite TV show? Gossip Girl - omg all time favorite!
  17. Favorite movie? I hate these questions, I have too many! Okay for starters let me say The Harry Potter series!
  18. Favorite flavor? Chocolate! Make any chocolate combination and I'll fall in love.
  19. 3 Things that upset you? Fake people, cheap low level vocabulary, lies.
  20. 3 Things that make you happy? BestieTimes, baking, reading!
  21. What do you find attractive in other people? Good looks, fun personality, no faking, good looks. Don't even ask me to get more specific because Johnny Depp like jaw structure will only be the beginning of a VERY long list! Just saying ...
  22. Someone you miss? My gubbly bubbly gubble gum Gubby, my darling neice who isn't with me right now as I draft this entry.
  23. Someone you love? Myself!
  24. How many siblings do you have? Two and I'm the cute youngest one. *flashes her dimples*
  25. What does your last text message say? "*hugs*"
  26. Favorite holiday? Whichever long weekend has plans to travel to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando!
  27. A confession- I'm weaker emotionally than most people know. I'm also stronger emotionally than most people know.
  28. Favorite animal? Ummm ... I can't, I think I'm too scared of everything! *laughs* But I guess I'd say cat! 'Manaa' as Gubby has named it!
  29. Favorite store? HomeGoods!
  30. Favorite food? What!? This is a question? Are you trying to pressure me into choosing? I CAN'T!!! THERE'S TOO MUCH GOOD STUFF!
  31. Number of kids I want? Never thought about this. At least two, I guess? 
  32. Do you need to do laundry? I'm always on schedule but I have laundry to do once I get back home from this trip. 
  33. Your dream vacation? One that involves vacationing with Abbie! Maybe back to Orlando's Wizarding World of Harry Potter or maybe traveling back to Rome or UK ... Anywhere really!
  34. Last food that you ate? A sugar free whole wheat french toast! 
  35. Last time you took a shower? *Laughs* just did, five minutes ago! 
  36. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Trying on new clothes and packing my suitcases.
  37. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Victoria's Secret! 
  38. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Car wash does it and my brother goes and gets it done. 
  39. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Oh yes I have! I've shopped SO much! 
  40. When was the last time you went out of town? Considering that I'm currently on a trip seven seas across from home ... 
  41. Do you have a tan? Nope 
  42. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yes! 
  43. Do you collect anything? Memories! I have a collection of stuffed toys too but that's unintentional! 
  44. What is your favorite alcoholic drink? None! I don't drink alcohol. 
  45. What is your favorite sport? Quidditch! 
  46. PC or Mac? Pc. 
  47. What’s your favorite social media platform? Facebook, no wait Instagram, no wait Facebook! 
  48. When’s your birthday? October 19th 
  49. Favorite ice cream flavor? The Caramel Blondie flavor at Florean Fortescues (The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando Florida) 
  50. Favorite quote? "This too shall pass!"

4 comments:

  1. My favorite line?

    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

    (Full disclosure: "this, too, shall pass" was my mantra with each contraction when my children were born.��)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Hilarious! :D
      Since I still haven't passed THAT I think I can stick with "This too, shall pass" for now!

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet you, Sara,
    I like the look and feel of your blog.

    ReplyDelete