Saturday, May 28, 2016

Graphics To Love!

J.K. ROWLING WHY YOU DO THIS TO US FANS?
This broke my heart.

I'm currently making this the goal of my life. I need to let stuff go soooooo badly so that I don't drive myself crazy. Must turn into Elsa from Frozen and sing, "Let it gooooo, let it gooooooooooo!"

Oh my God, this one made me laugh so hard! Seriously, aren't some women moody to the point they drive you insane?! Uhhhhh, stay away from me!

Love love love! Each one of today should drive every yesterday nuts with jealousy!

I think I've achieved this kind of happy in my life when all I need to define my happiness is the ordinary stuff that normally people take for granted. Sure, a trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando every now and then is the most perfect vacation I could always hope and pray for, but the little things in my life really do keep me happy and I feel fulfilled, satisfied, and content!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. Gratitude for the ordinary miracles in life-- a flower blooming, a nice meal, sunrises-- prepares ones spirit to be profoundly thankful for the extraordinary ones when they occur. Did I hear you mention visits to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? ;-)

    ReplyDelete