Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 15

It's time for Volume 15 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

My mind immediately thought the elevator in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Seriously, where was this elevator going to go? I knew there were stairs on the right. Was this meant to be a joke or was this just a dumb hilarious mistake?

Say hello to this creepy-cute thing! I made this using colored chip like things I found at the dentist's clinic. They were meant for kids, I know, but who said I couldn't play with them to pass time while she worked on mama's teeth? That's right, nobody! To make this creepier let me tell you that this girl like thing even had a ponytail behind her! *laughs*

This is my absolute absolute absolute favorite picture. This is me, sitting absolutely frustrated on my college campus. It had been HOURS since I'd been working on a group project alone because none of my idiotic group members would even move an inch. I was frustrated beyond my mind and when a class fellow asked me what was up this is what I did ... I wore my laptop sleeve over my head. She laughed at me like crazy! She thought it was a good escape!

The fourth Wacky Find for this time is a picture of what I do in pubic washrooms. They are dirty and germ-central okay? I can't tolerate the thought of sitting on the seat with my skin touching. Who knows if the person before me showered or not? The thought of it makes me shudder, thus the extra protection!

And last but not the least are these cuties! I found these in Kohls ages back and thought they were SO adorable. I didn't buy them but I snapped a picture!

That's all folks! Until the next five Wacky Finds, have a wacky day!

2 comments:

  1. I'd be a little afraid to get on that elevator. Who knows where you would end up.

    @WeekendsinMaine
    Weekends in Maine

    ReplyDelete