Thursday, July 7, 2016

June 2016 In Comics

The month of June was ALL about peaceful Ramadan vibes, food love, and relaxation. I can't believe the year is already half gone. Where is all this time going? Seriously? Where?!

When the month of June began the excitement of Ramadan approaching fast was out of control. I love that vibe Ramadan brings to our houses of peace and blessings and the 'weeeeeeeeeeeeee' of enjoying Sehri and Iftari meals with bestie.

It is tough cooking during Ramadan. Firstly because my energy levels are down and secondly because I can't taste what I'm cooking and it stresses me out too much. So I always plan ahead and cook before Ramadan starts so at least we have Sehri curries ready for those wee hours of the night when all you can think of is sleeping. Abbie and I joined forces in the kitchen and cooked up as much as was possible within the time we had. All the cooking is frozen to be defrosted a night before and enjoyed at Sehri time.

Also, I like relaxing in Ramadan and focusing on the important stuff than spending time doing chores. So I took Abbie's help and finished up a MAJOR detailed Spring cleaning session right before Ramadan started. On the first day of the month the house smelled of freshly cleaned awesomeness and it added to the peaceful vibes of Ramadan!

Ramadan itself was quite awesome! I can't believe it went by so fast but I tried making the most of it. Sehri time and Iftari time were funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Everything I do with Abbie is automatically always fun!

I also got some pretty deadly serious cravings. I craved donuts so so so so soooooooooooooo bad and all those posts on social media on National Donut Day just added to my agony. A trip to Giant store later I had donuts in the fridge. Cravings satisfied.

OH EM JEE was my craving for fried chicken BAD. It was so bad I was almost crying and pleading everybody in the house to somehow get me fried chicken. FINALLY my brother agreed and I got fried chicken. FRAAAAAAA-YED CHICK-ANNNNNNNNNNN! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. So tasty!!!

Oh yes. FINALLY the dude came over and fixed whatever was up with that annoying dish outside so that I don't have to worry about missed tv show recordings anymore!

Bestttttttttttttttttttttt news ever, right? Yeah. As best as it can get.
Because what follows in this post is purely tragic ...

My fears came true. Bitstrips closed down.
THEY TOOK THAT BRILLIANT APP AWAY FROM ME.
HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?
DO THEY HAVE NO HEARTS?
DO THEY NOT FEEL TOWARDS THESE COMICS THE WAY I DO?
WHY OH WHY SUCH CRUELTY?!

*Continues crying*

*Continues crying*

WHAT WILL I DO, SERIOUSLY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment