Thursday, June 22, 2017

Graphics To Love!

You're like the blade that's been through fire and emerged as something grand. Nothing goes waste - not even the bad and sad times. Even they teach you a thing or two. Oh and I'm not even talking about huge life lessons, sometimes you just learn a thing or two about yourself. Sometimes you just find out how you'll react in certain situations. Nothing is wasted, everything is an experience that shapes your life.

I'm so jealous of such people! *laughs*
It says in Urdu that there is greatness in the people who keep on eating yet don't gain weight! Seriously. It's unfair! I only have to look at food and BAM five pounds.

Okay I am dying of laughter here because this is me running from the kitchen upstairs to the bedrooms. I've even tripped once on my way and then felt like today is the day I will really really die. Like for real.

This is so good and so true. People and things are in the past for a reason. Even if you don't realize the reasons that easily it still doesn't change anything. So why ruin the present? I was just watching the movie Dear Zindagi in which there's a beautiful dialogue about the same thing: "Don't let the past blackmail your present to ruin a beautiful future."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! I laughed way too hard on this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment