Monday, October 16, 2017

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 30

It's time for Volume 30 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

The first Wacky Find today is very adorable. This is a scene from mama's birthday when Gubby darling was sitting on her little desk and 'writing' or rather filling mama's birthday card. We always buy a card for mama on behalf of Gubby and then have her doodle inside it. It's so cute! She loves scribbling and we love keeping these cards are keepsakes! Love her so much!

Check that out! This was my outfit on Friday the 13th! I love this shirt so much! It's spooky but minions and I love minions!

I found these a while back while shopping! I loved them so much. Aren't they super cute? I would love to buy all of them but I didn't!

Look what I found while sorting folders on my laptop!!! This is a blended meal Abbie prepared for me when I had my wisdom teeth surgery done. I'd expected foul tasting mushes for when I'd have my surgery but Abbie made super delicious stuff. She basically blended my normal food and it tasted so awesome. I actually loved eating it! Best sister ever!

Today's Wacky Finds started with Gubby's cuteness and end with it too. This is a finger puppet type of a toy and so adorable. I found this in her car seat one day and it was such an 'awwwwww' moment! That little cutie pie has filled our lives with so much love! May God bless her always!

That's all folks! Until the next five wacky finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment