Friday, February 16, 2018

The Wacky Finds Series ~ Volume 34

It's time for Volume 34 of The Wacky Finds Series!
These are a monthly series I started out of sheer awe of how crazy things around me are! Here's what this is about ... Ahem Ahem: When my awesome self steps out of my bed each morning I meet a world of crazies. People, things, phenomena, and acts of nature which are simply too unusual to miss and not record! The Wacky Finds Series will cover all the weird stuff that I find along my way; good weird, awkward weird, bad weird, I-totally-don't-get-this weird .. all kinds of weird shall be recorded and snapped without any discrimination!

I've mentioned this before yet I will say it over and over again: Abbie's drawings are awesome! She made this Cookie Monster for Gubby in her little notebook of cuteness! Love it! It's perfect, isn't it? I think I can't even draw the brick wall! Hahahaha!

I found these absolutely adorable mugs in Home Goods! They were perfectly wacky and oh so cute! The middle actually had a hole so I have no idea how funny drinking from these mugs would have felt! They were also a little too big so these little babies did not make it home with me.

That's Gubby's rickshaw toy! I think her Naana got it for her from Pakistan. For some strange reason it makes me laugh. It's super silly! There's this little thread she pulls at the back and it goes whoooooosh, speed of light! Real silly thing I tell you!

Okay, it is no surprise that a big number of my Wacky Finds revolve around my Auntie Tales! This kid, she has got to be the wackiest part of my life. Good wacky, of course! Check out this picture in which she's cuddling with her GIGANTIC stuffed toy! I've had some people call it a 'bear'. I think it's a doggie, no? Look at the paw and those ears. Definitely a doggie!

That terrible display of - what was it again? - gave me the shivers. It reminded me of Aragog from Harry Potter. It was like a GIANT spider was sitting there. Something about this display was horribly disgusting. It doesn't even look as bad in the picture as it looked to my eyes! HORRIBLE!

That's all folks! Until the next five wacky finds, have a wacky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment