Monday, May 21, 2018

Our Gorgeous Ramadan 2018 Favors

Ding Dong! Knock Knock. Look who has arrived! Only the most awesome neighbors/friends everrrrr. Duh! *rolls eyes* It's Abbie and I, with our Ramadan favors! We've been doing it for a couple of years now and each year our friends just LOVE it! A pretty box full of delicious treats which also happen to look so very stunning. And all of this just to wish Ramadan Mubarak before the month of peace and blessings begins! This year Ramadan has arrived during the Spring season again. So once again our favor box was all colorful and glittery and flowery! It was beautiful! Yayyy!

Aaaahhhhh they were so so so beautiful! I still haven't gotten over them and it's been a week or two since we gave these babies away. They were so colorful both inside and out and oh my goodness, the delicious factor in there? BEYOND understanding delicious!!! Let me tell you what these beauties had in them ...

The New Moon Sugar Cookies!
This year the cookies were in a gorgeous shade of electric blue and dusted with edible glitter too. They sparkled and shined and tasted divine. Oh hey, look, I just rhymed! Hahaha!

The Belle of the Ball Sugar Cookies!
The weekend right before Ramadan began was Mother's Day and that's when we made and sent away these darling favor boxes too. So in went my Beauty and the Beast inspired sugar cookies which were my Mother's Day treats that doubled as Ramadan favors. They were beautiful! It was coincidence that the New Moons were electric blue this year. When we placed both of these cookies next to each other in the box it looked like I'd done a yellow and blue Beauty and the Beast theme. Hahaha!

Chewy. Gooey. Delicious. The sprinkle cookies of your dreams.

My world famous Snickerdoodles! (ahem ahem)

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That's my entire baking ready to be packed away. Isn't that a gorgeous spread of deliciousness? Yummmmm .... So the favor boxes had my New Moon cookies, the Bell of the Ball sugar cookies, the Sprinkle Cookies of Your Dreams, and Snickerdoodles. But there was more. Muaa haa haa haaa!!! We also packed dates and chocolates. Dates were that brilliant traditional Ramadan touch and chocolates of various kinds just added more yumm to our treat box. There was Twix, Snickers, Hersheys, Butterfingers, Peanut Butter Cups, Rolos, and what nots!!! DELICIOUSNESS OVERLOADED! 

When we went looking for seasonal favor boxes we found similar ones as we had last year. They were floral and Spring like and colorful and pretty and just the right size. So we grabbed them and brought them home for our beautiful Ramadan favor box of 2018!

SEE THAT GIANT BAG OF CHOCOLATES? Yumm. We also had two other bags which had Hersheys and what not. I confess ... I ate two while I sorted them out for packing in our favor boxes.

Abbie designed and printed out a beautiful blue and yellow Ramadan wish label for each one of our favor boxes. It read 'Ali Family wishes Ramadan Kareem' and matched with my cookies!

This picture is oddly very satisfying, don't you think? I tried my best to pack these up with perfection so in the end they all looked exactly identical to each other. Haha! There was the bed of chocolates underneath and then the layer of dates and cookies and finally those two show stopper fondant decorated cookies on top. These boxes looked beautiful! I am jealous of my friends and neighbors because they get to experience that feeling when the box is opened and you first set your eyes upon this deliciousness. It must feel awesome, right?

Another year, another Ramadan upon us, and another extremely delicious and stunningly beautiful Ramadan favor box. *wipes away happy tears* I feel so satisfied and awesome looking at these! Aren't we just the best people in the neighborhood? *laughs*

Ramadan Mubarak everyone!
Let me leave you with this glittery goodness ...

2 comments:

  1. Every thing looks so good Sara! I have a little sweet tooth. OK a big sweet tooth LOL. Baked goods, chocolates, all is just right up my alley. Thanks for sharing :)

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ryan! :)
      I have a sweet tooth myself! Thus the baking obsession!

      Delete