Monday, January 7, 2019

My Year 2018 In Books Straight From Goodreads


Woohoo!!! Guess who did it again this year? ME ME MEEEEEEEEE! Despite how hectic the year was, despite how troubled I was, despite how terrible my reading habits were this year ... I still successfully completed the reading goal I'd set for myself at the start of the year. You know I had almost given up and decided to admit defeat this year but then somehow I managed to reach my goal in the very last week of the year. Yesssss, the very last few days of the year!!!

At the beginning of the year my plan was to finish re-reading my beloved Harry Potter series. But at the end of December when I found myself one book short of fulfilling my five book reading goal, I changed my plans a bit. I read the Chamber of Secrets, the Prisoner of Azkaban, the Goblet of Fire, and the Half Blood Prince and then I ended my year with Mandy Hale's You Are Enough. I needed the confidence-booster with the kind of bad days I was having plus it was a good short read that helped me with my Goodreads Reading Challenge for 2018. Win win!

Here's my reading summary straight from the Goodreads website and next I'm off to sign up for the new year's challenge for 2019! Can't wait to see which books I'll get to read this year!

Find and view a direct link to this cool summary on the Goodreads website right here! Ooooh and find and join me on Goodreads by clicking HEREI'm fairly new to the site too and would love to find reading buddies! That'd be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment