Monday, January 23, 2023

Winter 2023 Decor and AwesomeBoard Picture Dump

Here I am with a picture dump of my Winter themed decor this year! It's cute and makes me so happy. Also, this is all the snow reference I have in the season so far because strangely the skies forgot to bring me any snow. Lets laugh at me. Poor Saraallie, waiting for snow desperately, only for none to actually come to her. In fact it has actually been less cold than normal. Some days just didn't even feel like Winter. I wonder if the universe is playing a joke on me. I think it is. The unexpected Cherry Blossoms beginning to bloom outside my window has to be an epic example of nature's satire against me. Correct me if I'm wrong but I have NEVER seen them bloom during Winter. It's like I opened the curtains on my window to get a na nana boo boo from the universe. Not funny. But you know what? I'm not going to let that bring me down. I'll go out and walk on the deck in whatever cold weather I have been given, I'll enjoy my Winter mugs as I sip chai in them, and I'll look at my Winter decor with heart eyes while the season lasts. If I'm lucky, I'll get some actual snow. If I'm not, I'll just pretend it didn't make me sad. I'm going to blow raspberries back at the universe. HA! Crazy much? *laughs*


Isn't all that super cute?!
That's my desk decor and AwesomeBoard!
There's more I need to show off too!

No comments:

Post a Comment